wii game just dance — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

wii game just dance

wii game just dance

The gameplay was difficult at first, but it is still fun and challenging. A lot of people praise Just Dance, but in my opinion, it's a failure. Buy Just Dance 2! Just Dance 2 has an all new song list including many legendary hits and a wide selection of musical genres. Up to eight players can enjoy Just Dance Playing the game is fairly straightforward. Just keep your focus and carry on. I really can't believe they didn't have any more unlockable songs.

Its like a physical version of rock band. when i first heard that he had it im like "wow cant get much girlier than that!!!" lol but when i started playing it i realized just how awesome it was. i broke a sweat after the second song. one thing though its probably not as much fun by yourself. The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh! It is mostly just flinging your arms up in down in every song. I hope Just Dance 2 is better than this. Developed exclusively for Wii, Just Dance 2, with its improved detection system, new duet, co-op and competitive game modes is now, more than ever, the ultimate dance game! Have a blast picking up the latest dance moves and even more outrageous choreographies, whilst enjoying more challenges, more sweat & more fun! This is especially important for and satisfying for more advanced dancers.

* One of the best dance mixes around: Just Dance features more than 30 licensed tracks, ranging from iconic dance hits such as "You Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer to modern day pop with "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry. A dancing game for the Wii was a pretty good idea, but I didn't like how this game worked out. I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world. However, I was wrong. It's just a complete waste of time. Millions have already experienced thrills with Just Dance and millions more will join the dance party!

Yeah, it's still not perfect, but it's getting close. I highly recommend this game to all people because even if you are not a big active person, you will WITHOUT A DOUBT love this game! Don't worry if you miss a move. They had a good concept, but they blew it off with the lack of effort. But i would suggest this game to people who like music games, party games, dancing, or just plain FUN!!! I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!! I went out and bought this game (Just Dance 1) and thought it would be the same.

I'm so happy I rented this, and if I bought it, I would have more negative reaction. If you loved Just Dance, you will love the latest edition. You will now be able to download from an expanding catalogue of new hits using WiiWare. There also really needed to be more songs that are familiar to younger players. I dont have this game but i played it at my friends house and its awesome.