just dance wii games — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

just dance wii games

just dance wii games

No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song… Just Dance 2 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon. There also really needed to be more songs that are familiar to younger players. Its like a physical version of rock band. when i first heard that he had it im like "wow cant get much girlier than that!!!" lol but when i started playing it i realized just how awesome it was. i broke a sweat after the second song. one thing though its probably not as much fun by yourself. I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!!

If a young child was playing this game, it might be a great fit, but anyone looking for fun and somewhat of a challenge should pass up on this game and pick up Just Dance 2 instead. The controls are unresponsive, only responding a few times, and overall, it is sloppy. The Just Dance phenomenon has everybody on their feet, moving to the beat and just having fun! It also keeps you motivated to continue playing the game.

Just keep your focus and carry on. First of all, I could beat someone who was actually trying just by shaking around my Wii Remote. I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh!

I went out and bought this game (Just Dance 1) and thought it would be the same. I'm so happy I rented this, and if I bought it, I would have more negative reaction. Millions have already experienced thrills with Just Dance and millions more will join the dance party! Yeah, it's still not perfect, but it's getting close.

* Dance ‘Til You Drop: Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music! A dancing game for the Wii was a pretty good idea, but I didn't like how this game worked out. But i would suggest this game to people who like music games, party games, dancing, or just plain FUN!!! The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world.

However, I was wrong. There are only 35 songs in the game, most of them are completely terrible.