Just Dance 2 d.a.n.c.e — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

Just Dance 2 d.a.n.c.e

Just Dance 2 d.a.n.c.e

They also really needed some more songs! But i would suggest this game to people who like music games, party games, dancing, or just plain FUN!!! I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!! However, I was wrong. When I played this game for the first time, I got so angry I wanted to take it back the rental store where I rented it. After the successful launch of the predecessor, Just Dance, Ubisoft has released its sequel Just Dance So you may ask: Is Just Dance 2 worth buying?

So what's new with Just Dance 2 and what makes it a must-have dance / music game for the Nintendo Wii? Buy Just Dance Then you can join the Dance Party, Just Dance, and Have A Blast! You simply mimic the on-screen icons. They had a good concept, but they blew it off with the lack of effort. I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh!

The game is way too easy and the songs do not require much movement at all. I hope Just Dance 2 is better than this. Go Ahead, Join The Dance Party! Have a blast picking up the latest dance moves and even more outrageous choreographies, whilst enjoying more challenges, more sweat & more fun! This is especially important for and satisfying for more advanced dancers. Let Battle Commence : Create your own teams and compete in your very own dance-offs.

I really can't believe they didn't have any more unlockable songs. I dont have this game but i played it at my friends house and its awesome. The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world. I had originally bought Just Dance 2 and it was so much fun. The soundtrack is mediocre. There’s no humiliation, no nasty judges… and no doubt about it: Just Dance has got us ALL back on the dance floor… begging for more!