Dance Wii — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

Dance Wii

Dance Wii

I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh! I went out and bought this game (Just Dance 1) and thought it would be the same. Also, the dancers look unrealistic with terrible backgrounds. Go Ahead, Join The Dance Party! This is especially important for and satisfying for more advanced dancers. You will now be able to download from an expanding catalogue of new hits using WiiWare. I really can't believe they didn't have any more unlockable songs. But i would suggest this game to people who like music games, party games, dancing, or just plain FUN!!!

The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world. The gameplay was difficult at first, but it is still fun and challenging. I mean who wants to dance to "Kids In America" and "Hot N Cold"? Millions have already experienced thrills with Just Dance and millions more will join the dance party! Just Dance 2 has an all new song list including many legendary hits and a wide selection of musical genres. Buy Just Dance Then you can join the Dance Party, Just Dance, and Have A Blast! * New Dance Moves: Discover iconic dance moves for each song and learn how to move in rhythm to every different style of music (Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, R’n). A dancing game for the Wii was a pretty good idea, but I didn't like how this game worked out. I dont have this game but i played it at my friends house and its awesome.

I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!! I had originally bought Just Dance 2 and it was so much fun. I'm so happy I rented this, and if I bought it, I would have more negative reaction. The Just Dance phenomenon has everybody on their feet, moving to the beat and just having fun! Yeah, it's still not perfect, but it's getting close. You'll be have a blast trying to master the moves and at the same time you'll be burning calories! Let Battle Commence : Create your own teams and compete in your very own dance-offs. First of all, I could beat someone who was actually trying just by shaking around my Wii Remote.