just dance ii — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

just dance ii

just dance ii

If you loved Just Dance, you will love the latest edition. Just Dance 2 also features 4 new gameplay modes: Duet Mode, Dance Battle Mode, Party Mode, and Just Sweat Mode. Let Battle Commence : Create your own teams and compete in your very own dance-offs. First of all, I could beat someone who was actually trying just by shaking around my Wii Remote. Its like a physical version of rock band. when i first heard that he had it im like "wow cant get much girlier than that!!!" lol but when i started playing it i realized just how awesome it was. i broke a sweat after the second song. one thing though its probably not as much fun by yourself. I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!! The game did have a great variety of songs, I just wish the gameplay was better.

When I played this game for the first time, I got so angry I wanted to take it back the rental store where I rented it. YES, go buy Just Dance It's an awesome game that is much improved compared to the original title. And if you have never tried Just Dance before, then you are in for a real treat! Buy Just Dance Then you can join the Dance Party, Just Dance, and Have A Blast! Dance to the rhythm of your favorite beat with Just Dance, a music & rhythm video game that allows you to dance the night away with your friends and family without ever leaving the house. I really can't believe they didn't have any more unlockable songs. I dont have this game but i played it at my friends house and its awesome.

The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world. The game is way too easy and the songs do not require much movement at all. It's just a complete waste of time. Buy Just Dance 2! Just Dance 2 has an all new song list including many legendary hits and a wide selection of musical genres. With simple pick-up and play controls, anyone can join the party. There also really needed to be more songs that are familiar to younger players.

I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh! The gameplay was difficult at first, but it is still fun and challenging. There are only 35 songs in the game, most of them are completely terrible.