dance wii games — Buy Just dance 2 wii — Buy Just Dance Wii

February 9, 2011

dance wii games

dance wii games

I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!! The gameplay was difficult at first, but it is still fun and challenging. I'm so happy I rented this, and if I bought it, I would have more negative reaction. Go Ahead, Join The Dance Party! Have a blast picking up the latest dance moves and even more outrageous choreographies, whilst enjoying more challenges, more sweat & more fun! So in this game you'll be rewarded for accurately mimicking the on-screen action. No navigating through menus, no need to stop to select the next song… Just Dance 2 gives you a non-stop dance-a-thon.

They also really needed some more songs! But i would suggest this game to people who like music games, party games, dancing, or just plain FUN!!! The only down fall is that it doesn't pick up your moves that quick but its ok that's why dance 2 came out duh! The game did have a great variety of songs, I just wish the gameplay was better. There are only 35 songs in the game, most of them are completely terrible. There’s no humiliation, no nasty judges… and no doubt about it: Just Dance has got us ALL back on the dance floor… begging for more! If you loved Just Dance, you will love the latest edition.

I highly recommend this game to all people because even if you are not a big active person, you will WITHOUT A DOUBT love this game! Just Dance 2 is not just a worthy successor to Just Dance. A dancing game for the Wii was a pretty good idea, but I didn't like how this game worked out. I mean standing by urself randomly shaking would look mighty strange lol. The perfect game for anyone(dancers,kids,adults) who likes to get up and move. this is my favorite game in the world. The game is way too easy and the songs do not require much movement at all. The soundtrack is mediocre.

The Just Dance phenomenon has everybody on their feet, moving to the beat and just having fun! So what's new with Just Dance 2 and what makes it a must-have dance / music game for the Nintendo Wii? This is especially important for and satisfying for more advanced dancers. Dance side-by-side, either competitively (up to 8 players in round) or as a duet in new, hilarious game modes. They had a good concept, but they blew it off with the lack of effort. I dont have this game but i played it at my friends house and its awesome. I love this game as much as just dance 2 and it is great to just own both games you will never get bored with the songs, i love cotton eye joe song its great!!

I went out and bought this game (Just Dance 1) and thought it would be the same. I praise how the game is good exercise and the concept of other dance games, but other than that, everything fails. Developed exclusively for Wii, Just Dance 2, with its improved detection system, new duet, co-op and competitive game modes is now, more than ever, the ultimate dance game! Come join in on the fun! It also keeps you motivated to continue playing the game. Just keep your focus and carry on. First of all, I could beat someone who was actually trying just by shaking around my Wii Remote.